These rules apply to the website of the NGO «GESTURE OF SUPPORT» https://gesture.org.ua
General Terms and Definitions
- We may modify, add, or remove parts of these Terms of Service at any time, and such changes take effect immediately upon publication. It is your responsibility to review these Terms before each use of the website, and by continuing to use this website, you agree to any changes.
- If any provision of these Terms or any future changes are unacceptable to you, you may terminate your membership by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org (see section 9 regarding termination of access to the website). Your continued use of the website now or after the publication of a notice regarding any changes to these rules will indicate your acceptance of these rules, including any changes to them.
- We may change, suspend, or discontinue access to the website at any time, including the availability of any information, database, or content. We may also impose restrictions on certain features or limit your access to part or all of the website without notice or liability.
- The materials published on the website are intended for your personal non-commercial use. All materials published on the website are protected by copyright and are owned or controlled by the NGO «GESTURE OF SUPPORT» or the party that is the content provider. You must comply with all additional notices about copyright, information, or restrictions contained on any page.
- The content of the website is protected by copyright under the laws of Ukraine and international copyright law. You are not entitled to modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, reproduce (except as provided in sections 2.3, 2.4, and 2.5 of these Terms of Service), create new works, distribute, perform, or in any way use the content of the website (including software) in whole or in part.
- You may download or copy the content of the website, other components and elements displayed on the website, only for personal use, provided that all copyright and other notices contained therein are observed.
- Internet publications are allowed to use the information posted on the websites of the NGO «GESTURE OF SUPPORT» free of charge, provided that there is an open hyperlink and a mention of the source no lower than the first paragraph. For print publications, the reprint of materials from the NGO «GESTURE OF SUPPORT» is allowed on a fee basis and only with the written consent of the head of the NGO «GESTURE OF SUPPORT». For mobile applications and SmartTV, the use of materials is allowed on a fee basis and only with the written consent of the head of the NGO «GESTURE OF SUPPORT». For the media, the use of information posted on the websites of the NGO «GESTURE OF SUPPORT» is allowed, provided that there is a reference to the source. The use of information includes any reproduction, republication, distribution, processing, translation, inclusion of its parts into other works, and other methods provided by the Law of Ukraine "On Copyright and Related Rights".
- The use of materials from the NGO «GESTURE OF SUPPORT» by aggregators of news through their complete or partial reproduction is allowed only with the written permission of the NGO «GESTURE OF SUPPORT». "Aggregators of news" refers to any software, application, service or web resource that collects content from informational resources through RSS feeds or other means, and partially or fully reproduces them for users in the form of blocks, streams, news feeds, etc. The NGO «GESTURE OF SUPPORT» provides written permission for the use of its materials at its discretion to the owner of the news aggregator, based on their request sent in electronic form to the address email@example.com. The NGO «GESTURE OF SUPPORT» reserves the right to demand from the owner of the news aggregator any additional information necessary to make a decision about granting written permission during the review process. The use of materials from the NGO «GESTURE OF SUPPORT» is only possible after receiving the corresponding written permission, which can be sent to the owner of the news aggregator by postal address or in electronic form to their email address. Written permission may apply to a specific material or to all current and future materials on the portal's resources, and is valid for the period specified in it.
Content for users: comments, reviews, etc.
- Uploading, distributing, or publishing any defamatory, insulting, indecent, pornographic, repeated (spam), or other illegal material is not allowed. Site materials must only be used in a non-commercial form. You may not distribute or feature any content, advertisements, etc., without the specific approval of the NGO "Zhest Dopomohy."
- You acknowledge that any materials you share (such as user-generated content, including but not limited to comments, forums, messages, reviews, text, video, audio, and photos, as well as computer code and applications) may be deleted or modified by the NGO "Zhest Dopomohy." You waive any rights you may have in such materials on the site, and modifications may be made even if you disagree. Materials may also be included in our RSS feeds, APIs, and available for redistribution through other formats.
- You grant the NGO «GESTURE OF SUPPORT» an indefinite, exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license to use the materials you post, including the unlimited right for the NGO «GESTURE OF SUPPORT» or any third party authorized by it to use, copy, transmit, publish, distribute, create derivative works, modify and adapt index, cache, tags, encode, (including but not limited to the right to adapt to streaming, transmission, mobile, digital scanning, or other technologies) in any form or media, known or hereafter developed, including any publications posted by you on the website.
- You are solely responsible for the content of your publications. The NGO «GESTURE OF SUPPORT» does not and cannot monitor all material and is not responsible for the content of these messages. The NGO «GESTURE OF SUPPORT» reserves the right to delete, move or edit publications that it, at its discretion, deems offensive, defamatory, indecent, copyright or trademark infringement, or otherwise unacceptable.
- You agree to display and publish the materials you develop on the website, as well as for offline advertising purposes.
Access and availability of services
- Materials may contain links to other World Wide Web Internet sites, resources, and advertisers. Since we are not responsible for the availability of these external resources or their content, you should direct any concerns regarding any external link to the site administrator.
Statements and warranties
You represent, warrant and covenant that:
- materials of any kind submitted through your account;
- will not infringe, plagiarize, or violate the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, or other personal or proprietary rights;
- will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful material;
- you are at least thirteen years old.
- The NGO «GESTURE OF SUPPORT» does not guarantee and does not confirm the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinions, statements or other information uploaded or distributed through the accounts of any users, information providers or any other physical or legal persons. You acknowledge and understand that relying on such opinions, advice, statements, memoranda or other information is at your own risk. The materials on the website are distributed "AS IS", without any warranties including warranties of ownership or fitness for specific purposes. Therefore, you acknowledge that using the service is at your own risk.
Registration and Security
As part of the registration or account creation process, you will create login credentials by choosing a password and providing an email address. You must also provide us with certain information about yourself, which must be accurate and up-to-date.
Each registration is for one user only. You may not share your login credentials with anyone else to access your account. We may cancel or suspend your access to the site if you share your login credentials. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, which you should not disclose to any representative of the NGO «GESTURE OF SUPPORT». You may not:
Failure to comply with these provisions is considered a violation of the Rules and may result in the immediate termination of your account.
- Select or use someone else's login credentials with the intention of impersonating that person.
- Use account information without the owner's permission.
- Use login credentials that are or may be considered offensive at your discretion.
- Please inform firstname.lastname@example.org of any known or anticipated instances of unauthorized use of your account, or of any known or anticipated security breaches, including loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure of your password.
- You must be 13 years old or older to sign up for all types of site services.
- You are responsible for any use or activity on your site account, including the use of the account by third parties with your permission. Any fraudulent, offensive, or other illegal activity may be grounds for termination of your account at our discretion, and we may report information to the appropriate law enforcement authorities.
The connection between the NGO «GESTURE OF SUPPORT» and users
- If you fill out a registration form in order to receive certain information, we, as owners and successors, with the permission of certain third-party providers, will provide you with information about materials published on the websites.
- You provide, and the NGO «GESTURE OF SUPPORT» reserves the right to send information about changes or additions to the service on the websites to your email.
- The NGO «GESTURE OF SUPPORT» may contact you by email about your participation in user surveys, asking questions to improve current or prospective materials. This information will be used to improve the functioning of the websites and to better understand our users. Any information we receive in such surveys will not be passed on to third parties, except in aggregate form without disclosing your identity.
Licenses and software
- You have no rights to proprietary software and accompanying documentation, or any improvements or modifications to them ("software"), unless you have access to the website. You may not sublicense, transfer, or assign any licenses granted by the website, and any attempt to sublicense, transfer, or assign is invalid and unlawful. You may not copy, distribute, modify, adapt, or create derivative works from the software.
Termination of access to the website
- You may terminate your account at any time by contacting email@example.com. Upon completion, you will receive an automatic email confirmation that your request to delete your account has been accepted, and your access will be terminated within 24 hours.
- NGO «GESTURE OF SUPPORT» may, at its discretion, delete or suspend access to the entire website or any part of it for any reason, including violations or non-compliance with these Terms.
- These Rules were introduced and shall be interpreted and applied in accordance with the laws of Ukraine. Any disputes relating to the implementation of these Rules shall be resolved by the relevant court located within the territory of Ukraine.
- Correspondence should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You agree to immediately notify us of any infringement of copyright in relation to the materials on the websites of the NGO «GESTURE OF SUPPORT». In case of any claims from your side regarding the infringement of copyright in relation to the materials contained on the websites of the NGO «GESTURE OF SUPPORT», please notify us at email@example.com.